Friday, August 07, 2009

Long time no see....

Hello All...

Well, we have been busy with summer! We go to the pool almost everyday and just wearing ourselves out! I finally found my sd card for my camera the other day so here are some pictures from yesterday. My MIL wanted a picture of all 3 kids together. Let's put it like this....DRAMA! Yeah, I didn't get all 3 together! I will keep trying but can't promise anything! HAHA!

Kennedy is growing like a weed! I can't believe how much she is growing. On Tuesday she starts cheerleading practice. She is SO excited! I will take pics on Tuesday.

Cate is cute as can be but downright mischievous. Some days I want to pull all of my hair with her. NUTS! She starts WeeSchool on Tuesday and is super excited. She will be going Tues and Thurs from 9-1! Whew...I am looking forward to it as well!!

Sam is just my cutiepatootie!! He is the sweetest child by far that we have. He will come over just to love on you. I think he is about done with teething. Nothing like 8 teeth coming in at once. That was hard work! He is starting to say more words now. He has the cutest grunt/shouting voice now when he is trying to say something!!

Dean and I are doing well too. Everything is calming down here after the whole Orlando trauma. I am happy to admit that I am glad we are staying here for now. We are going out of town in 2 weeks to the lake. So looking forward to it!! It will be nice to see Grandma and my Dad and to just chill out. I know the kids are going to have a blast too!

Here are the pics from yesterday!







0 comments: